Flashing Stock ROM v2 using CWM Recovery
As I said, this one is quite easy, and just involves restoring of a cwm backup.
Note: Restoring the backup won’t repartition your internal storage, though all other changes will take effect.
2. After you have downloaded CWM backup from the link above, extract it somewhere and transfer the extracted folder itself to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ folder. (that’s the default location where cwm backups are stored, clockworkmod recovery scans only this folder for backup files).
3. Switch off your mobile.
4. Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button till a screen appears asking you if you want to go to recovery mode or to factory mode. Press Volume up to go recovery mode, now you are in the clockworkmod recovery.
5. Using Volume down, scroll to the option that says “Backup and Restore”.
Backup your current version just in case something odd happens.
Once the backup completes, choose the restore option and restore the backup of v2.
7. Let the process complete.
8.Clear Dalvik Cache from Advanced Options in the cwm recovery.
9.Reboot your phone. The first boot will take some time as Dalvik Cache is regenerated.
10. Go to the Storage section, and if the internal storage is changed, then you can confirm that you have successfully flashed the new version.
11. You may need to root again after flashing the stock rom. Also, the swapping mod needs to be reapplied.